2019 GIRLS CONFIRMATION OVERNIGHT RETREAT
Date and Time: Saturday, October 12 at 7:00am- Sunday, October 13 at 2:30pm
Location: Hunting Ridge Retreat Center (1011 Hunting Ridge Rd, Winchester, VA 22603)
Cost: $125.00 (Checks made payable to St. Leo the Great). Let us know if financial aid is needed!
- This retreat is planned with St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church
- Teens Should ALREADY have eaten breakfast upon arrival at St. Leo. All other meals are provided by the Retreat Center
- Students should bring a SNACK TO SHARE (No nuts/sesame seeds please!)
- We will be taking a charter bus to the Retreat Center.
- A DETAILED Packing list and Reminders will be sent home after the registration forms are received.
REGISTRATION DUE DATE: MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2019
Packing List for OVERNIGHT Confirmation Retreats
- Sleeping bag
- Clothes (warm, comfortable, modest. Leggings are not pants. See Infographic)
- Shoes (we will be outside and they could possibly get dirt on them)
- Bible, Rosary
- A snack to share (bag of chips, pretzels, cookies, etc.) NO NUTS OR SESAME SEEDS
DO NOT BRING: Cell phone, iPod, airpods, mp3 player, or any video game system. We will collect ALL cell phones and electronic devices at the beginning of the trip (this is in accordance with OPCYP policy) and hold them until we return on Sunday. Teens can use the adults’ phones to call home if necessary. It is easier if the teens just leave them at home. Please help us enforce this policy. Thank you!
Please turn in completed form and payment to the Parish Office, Attn. Youth Ministry
Mrs. Melissa Rihl, Director of Youth Ministry